EASA Blue Book
Published tri-annually, the Blue Book is a comprehensive guide to the self-regulatory and legislative rules governing advertising across Europe.
Written with both the practitioner and researcher in mind, the 6th edition was fully revised and updated for 2010 and contains:
Special EASA anniversary price: 100€ incl post & packaging (usually 180€)
- Detailed overviews of the advertising self-regulatory systems both in Europe and beyond, including the composition and activities of each self-regulatory organisation; statutory structures for advertising and national advertising codes
- Comprehensive comparative charts showing each SRO's functions and rules in place across the EU
- An in-depth analysis of the key issues facing the advertising industry today, including advertising to children, food and alcohol advertising and the new media challenge
- Up-to-date statistics on complaints regarding advertising content across Europe as well as cross-border complaints
- A checklist for agencies with practical advice on how to ensure that advertisements are compliant with the advertising codes
- A detailed analysis of all the EU legislation related to advertising and marketing communications
- The global SR rules contained in the global marketing communications code of the International Chamber of Commerce
- Advice about the kind of evidence needed to support advertising claims
Copies of the Blue Book can be ordered on EASA’s website.
Find out more about advertising regulation in Europe visit www.easa-alliance.org.
Back to main menu