We have had a phenomenal response to this event and had to temporarily suspend registrations - but it's open again! Head to the end of the page to fill out the registration form and book your place now.
You’re invited to join us at this FREE Advertising Standards Authority conference which will explore the next steps for ad regulation, culminating in the launch of the ASA’s new five-year strategy.
Five reasons to attend:
- Be the first to hear what the next five years have in store for ad regulation in the UK with Guy Parker, ASA Chief Executive
- Hear our panel discussion on measures needed to protect children online, chaired by BBC broadcaster and journalist, Tina Daheley and attended by Professor Tanya Byron and Reg Bailey
- Hear our panel discussion on regulating newer forms of advertising online, chaired by Marketing Week Editor, Russell Parsons
- Let us know your experience of ad regulation, especially online, and how the ASA can best support you and your organisation
- Network with regulatory and industry peers
Who is this conference for?
- Advertising practitioners
- Media agencies
- Compliance/legal professionals
- Consumer protection bodies
- Regulators and government officials
Date: 11am - 3.15pm, Thursday 1st November 2018
Venue: Manchester Central Convention Complex
Register to attend: Please register using the form below. If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to email us at ManchesterConference@asa.org.uk.