3 December 2019 | 09.30 - 11.30
An Insiders' Guide to the ASA & CAP will cover all of the essential rules and information required to create advertising campaigns that stick to the UK advertising rules, the CAP Advertising Code.
The seminar, hosted by representatives from the ASA and CAP, and will provide:
- An in-depth overview of the separate roles of the ASA and CAP
- A close look at the advertising rules and how they apply across all media
- A look at real-life ASA rulings to illustrate the dos and don’ts of advertising under the UK ad rules.
This seminar will provide you with two CPD hours.
By attending this training seminar, delegates will:
- Gain a full understanding of ad regulation – including how the ASA and CAP work
- Get the inside track on the ASA process for dealing with advertising complaints
- Receive an overview of the TV and radio advertising rules, as well as for the internet, magazines and newspapers, billboards and other non-broadcast media
- Hear the type of evidence the ASA accepts as proof including how and when they use experts
- Benefit from hearing real-life case studies and examples of ASA rulings
- Gain access to the resources available to marketers and agencies to ensure campaigns stick to the rules
- Learn about the online remit extension and its implications
- Understand which rules will apply in specific scenarios
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with the ASA and CAP experts
This event will be of benefit if you:
- Work for an agency who create marketing campaigns
- Work in a legal or compliance function that is responsible for ensuring advertising compliance
- Work in marketing, communications, advertising, product management, account management or sales
Essentially this seminar will benefit anybody who is involved in commissioning, producing or overseeing marketing communications.
“Seminar was informative and speakers were knowledgeable. If you don't know anything about ASA/CAP it is worth it.”
Campaign Project Manager, Eurostar
“A good way to get to grips with the regulation.”
Head of Partnership Marketing, Smart Energy GB
When paying online, cost per delegate is £60 (£50 + VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, cost per delegate is £90 (£75 + VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
We offer a 25% off discount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process receive the discount.