Please do not submit a complaint to us about political material
We won't be able to take any action, as it isn't covered under the advertising rules. Complaints about political bias in tv and radio ads can be made to Ofcom. For further information why political campaign material isn't regulated in the UK, read our recent article.
Brexit - avoiding potential scams
We're aware of uncertainties surrounding Brexit and what it will mean for businesses and consumers. Please see our published statement on Brexit and avoiding scams.
You can complain to us if:
- you're a member of the public, you work for a competitor or you’re associated with a group with an obvious interest
- it's something we cover (if you’re unsure, call us on the number below) and you’re happy to limit your complaint to three issues
You can complain to us by:
- make a complaint by completing our online complaints form (click continue below), or by calling us via the details below. If you encounter any error messages when using our online form, please contact us at [email protected] - though please note we don't accept complaints via this email address.
You will need:
- information about the ad, including where and when you saw it
- if possible, a photo, video or screenshot of the ad
- if you're complaining online, a few minutes to fill in our form
- download our guide to making a complaint, or either our Non-broadcast / Broadcast complaint handling procedures: