1 November | 09:30 - 11:30
Marketing communications should not mislead consumers by exaggerating claims, omitting information or by presenting it in an unclear, unintelligible, ambiguous or untimely manner. This seminar held on 1 November in Central London, will cover all of the essential rules and information required to create advertising campaigns that do not mislead consumers.
Each attendee will be given access to our 'Insiders' Guide to the ASA and CAP' online training module. It is strongly recommended that attendees take this module before attending the seminar as it will provide a base level of knowledge that will enable you to get the most out of the seminar.
This seminar will provide you with two CPD hours.
By attending this training seminar, delegates will:
- Receive an overview of the advertising self-regulatory system, including insight into how the ASA and CAP work
- Fully understand the rules covering misleading advertising
- Receive guidance on how to avoid misleading by act, omission and exaggeration
- Learn what evidence the ASA will accept to substantiate claims made in ads
This seminar will provide you with 2 CPD hours.
- Hear a number of case studies and examples of ASA rulings to help illustrate the rules
- Benefit from resources available to marketers and agencies to ensure campaigns comply with the rules
- Participate in an in-depth Q&A session with ASA and CAP experts
The seminar will be of benefit if you:
- Work for an agency who develop marketing campaigns
- Work in a legal or compliance function that is responsible for ensuring advertising compliance
- Work in marketing, communications, advertising, product management, account management or sales
Essentially this seminar will benefit anybody who is involved in commissioning, producing or overseeing marketing communications.
"Extremely accessible seminar with insightful examples and expert knowledge."
Marketing Regulations Manager, British Gas
"Really great and useful seminar. I will recommend to everyone I work with."
Broadcast Assistant, Total Media
When paying online, cost per delegate is £225 (£187.50 + VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, cost per delegate is £255 (£212.50 + VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
We offer a 25% off discount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process receive the discount.
Upon booking for this event, each attendee will be provided with access details for the online training module. If you don't receive these within three working days please contact [email protected]org.uk.