17 July | 09:30 - 11:30
Online marketing communications are now a day-to-day part of most people’s lives. With this in mind it is extremely important for advertisers not to mislead, harm or offend through advertising that is displayed online.
This seminar will guide you through the ASA’s online remit. Our experts will talk you through the relevant rules of the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising, Direct & Promotional Marketing (CAP Code) and how they apply to online marketing i.e. advertisements on paid-for (sponsored) searches; social media; companies’ own marketing claims on their own websites and in other non-paid for space they control.
This seminar will provide you with two CPD hours.
By attending this seminar you will:
- Receive an overview of ad regulation and how the ASA and CAP work
- Gain a deep understanding of how the UK Advertising Codes apply to all areas of marketing
- Hear how to make sure your online marketing communications comply with the UK Advertising Codes
- Benefit from hearing numerous case studies and study previous ASA adjudications
- Receive access to a number of resources that will help to ensure your campaigns comply with the rules
- Be able to participate in a Q&A session with ASA and CAP experts
The seminar will be of benefit if you:
- Work for an agency who develop online marketing campaigns
- Work in a legal or compliance function that is responsible for ensuring online advertising compliance
- Work in marketing, communications, advertising & product management
Essentially this seminar will benefit anybody who is involved in commissioning, producing or overseeing marketing communications.
"Clear information provided in an interesting format/manner. Q&A session was also helpful & informative & all questions were answered very well & with examples."
Compliance Assistant, MoneyWeek
"Very effective, plenty of case studies & examples. Very good value for money."
Legal Counsel, Morinda
"Good content. Easy to understand/follow & plenty of opportunity for Q&A. Presenters thoroughly understood their topic."
Principle Researcher, Proctor & Gamble
When paying online, cost per delegate is £225 (£187.50 + VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, cost per delegate is £255 (£212.50 + VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
We offer a 25% off discount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process receive the discount.
Upon booking for this event, each attendee will be provided with access details for the online training module. If you don't receive these within three working days please contact email@example.com.
CAP Training & Events
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org