Wednesday 12th July, 10:00-11:30
This seminar will give you greater knowledge and understanding of the alcohol rules which in turn will help you to run effective and compliant campaigns.
Our experts will use case studies to illustrate where advertisers have fallen foul of the rules, guide delegates through the Advertising Codes and explain how the ASA applies the rules to marketing alcohol.
This seminar will provide you with two CPD hours.
By attending this virtual training session you will:
- Receive an overview of the ASA and CAP system
- Gain an understanding of the key principles of the alcohol rules, and feel confident applying them
- Learn about the types of behaviour and imagery that are acceptable to use in alcohol ads
- Understand which rules aim to protect children and young people from any potential harms
- Recognise prohibited claims and restrictions
- Benefit from hearing real-life case studies and examples of ASA rulings
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with the ASA and CAP experts
The training will be of benefit if you:
- Work for an agency who develop marketing campaigns
- Work in a legal or compliance function that is responsible for ensuring advertising compliance
- Work in marketing, communications, advertising, product management, account management or sales.
Essentially this online session will benefit anybody who is involved in commissioning, producing or overseeing marketing communications.
When paying online, the cost per delegate is £180 (£150.00 +VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, the cost per delegate is £210 (£175.00 +VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks. If you're based outside of the UK please pay via invoice.
The price of the training includes access to our eLearning module, An Insiders' Guide to the ASA and CAP. Delegates will be sent information on how to access this around a week prior to the seminar so that they can get an understanding of the ASA and CAP system before attending.
We offer a 25% off discount for group bookings of four or more delegates. Enter the code "group25" during the booking process to receive the discount.