Wednesday 3rd February 2021 | 10:00-11:30
This virtual introductory session to the ASA and CAP system will cover the key areas of the Advertising Codes to help you create compliant advertising campaigns. If you are new to advertising, or could just do with a refresher, this webinar will take you through the self- and co-regulatory structure, the way that the ASA handles complaints, and some of the main areas of regulation.
This webinar will provide you with two CPD hours.
By tuning in to this webinar, you will:
- Gain a full understanding of ad regulation – including how the ASA and CAP work
- Get the inside track on the ASA process for dealing with advertising complaints
- Receive an overview of the TV and radio advertising rules, as well as for the internet, magazines and newspapers, billboards and other non-broadcast media
- Hear the type of evidence the ASA accepts as proof including how and when they use experts
- Benefit from hearing real-life case studies and examples of ASA rulings
- Gain access to the resources available to marketers and agencies to ensure campaigns stick to the rules
- Learn about the online remit extension and its implications
- Understand which rules will apply in specific scenarios
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with the ASA and CAP experts
"The seminar was a really useful introduction to the ASA and CAP, what is in their remit and when items move out of their remit. Accommodating the participants over webinar was really great and it allowed us to ask any questions we had." - Scientist, Suntory
"A great introduction to the ASA & CAP with very clear and thorough presenters." - Marketing Executive, Dermal Laboratories Ltd.
When paying online, cost per delegate is £60 (£50 +VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, cost per delegates is £90 (£75 +VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
We offer a 25% off dicsount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process to receive the discount.