Tuesday 11th May 2021 | 10.00 - 11.30
Competitions and prize draws, discounts and “free” items with a purchase can all count as Promotional Marketing. This interactive, online session will give you greater knowledge and understanding of the promotional marketing rules which in turn will help you to run effective and compliant campaigns.
Our experts will use case studies to illustrate where advertisers have fallen foul of the rules, guide delegates through the Advertising Codes and explain how the ASA applies the rules to promotional marketing.
Each attendee will be given access to our 'Insiders' Guide to the ASA and CAP' online training module. This will give you a good base level of knowledge of the regulatory system, to enable you to get the most out of the session.
This webinar will provide you with two CPD hours.
By attending this training seminar, delegates will:
- Get a high level overview of the UK advertising regulatory system
- Understand the general principles to bear in mind when preparing a promotion (e.g. competitions, prize draws, instant wins etc.)
- Learn how to conduct a promotion on social media
- Get to grips with significant conditions - what might they be and when should they be included?
- Learn how to avoid running irresponsible promotions
- Hear the rationale behind ASA decisions by looking at past rulings
- Participate in an interactive Q&A with ASA and CAP experts
The webinar will be of benefit if you:
- Work for an agency who develop marketing campaigns
- Work in a legal or compliance function that is responsible for ensuring advertising compliance
- Work in marketing, communications, advertising, product management, account management or sales
Essentially this online session will benefit anybody who is involved in commissioning, producing or overseeing marketing communications.
When paying online, cost per delegate is £180.00 (£150.00 + VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, cost per delegate is £210.00 (£175.00 + VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
The booking includes access to the eLearning module, An Insiders' Guide to the ASA and CAP. All delegates will be sent details on how to access the module around one week before the webinar so that they start the session with a base level of knowledge of the ASA and CAP system
We offer a 25% off discount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process receive the discount.