28 June | 09.30 - 11.30
This seminar will give you greater knowledge and understanding of the promotional marketing rules which in turn will help you to run effective and compliant campaigns.
Our experts will use case studies to illustrate where advertisers have fallen foul of the rules, guide delegates through the Advertising Codes and explain how the ASA applies the rules to promotional marketing.
Each attendee will be given access to our 'Insiders' Guide to the ASA and CAP' online training module. It is strongly recommended that attendees take this module before attending the seminar as it will provide a base level of knowledget that will enable you to get the most out of the session.
This seminar will provide you with two CPD hours.
By attending this training seminar, delegates will:
- Get a high level overview of the UK advertising regulatory system
- Understand the general principles to bear in mind when preparing a promotion (e.g. competitions, prize draws, instant wins etc.)
- Learn how to conduct a promotion on social media
- Get to grips with significant conditions - what might they be and when should they be included?
- Learn how to avoid running irresponsible promotions
- Hear the rationale behind the decisions in ASA rulings
- Participate in an interactive Q&A with ASA and CAP experts
The seminar will be of benefit if you:
- Work for an agency who develop promotional marketing campaigns
- Work in a legal or compliance function that is responsible for ensuring promotions are compliant
- Work in marketing, communications, advertising, product management, account management or sales
Essentially this seminar will benefit anybody who is involved in commissioning, producing or overseeing promotional marketing campaigns.
When paying online, cost per delegate is £225 (£187.50 + VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, cost per delegate is £255 (£212.50 + VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
We offer a 25% off discount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process receive the discount.
Upon booking for this event, each attendee will also be provided with access details for the online training module. If you don't receive these within three working days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAP Training & Events
Email | email@example.com