Tuesday 28th September 2021 | 10:00-11:30
The number of gambling ads has been rising year-on-year since 2007 when the sector was de-regulated as part of the Gambling Act. This has led to increased scrutiny on ads in the sector, making it more important than ever to ensure your ads are legal, decent, honest, and truthful.
During this course our experts will guide you through the relevant parts of the Advertising Codes, equipping you with the tools needed to create compliant campaigns.
This training will provide you with two CPD hours
What will be covered?
By attending this virtual training session you will:
- Receive an overview of the ASA and CAP system
- Gain an understanding of the key principles of the gambling rules, and feel confident applying them
- Learn about the types of behaviour imagery that are acceptable to use in gambling ads
- Understand which rules aim to protect children and young people from any potential harms
- Recognise prohibited claims around financial problems
- Identify the restrictions on scheduling and targeting of gambling ads
- Benefit from hearing real-life case studies and examples of ASA rulings
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with the ASA and CAP experts
This virtual event will benefit anybody who is involved in commissioning, producing or overseeing the advertising/marketing of gambling or gambling-related products.
When paying online, the cost per delegate is £300.00 (£250.00 + VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, the cost per delegate is £330.00 (£275.00+VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
We offer a 25% off dicsount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process to receive the discount.