|Type of event||Cost|
|Specialist Advice:am||Online payment £204 (£170 + VAT @20%)
Invoice payment £240 (£200 + VAT @20%)
Group discount (see 2. below)
|Advice:am Insider’s Guide||Online payment £60 (£50 + VAT @20%)
Invoice payment £90 (£75 + VAT @20%)
|Industry speaker requests||London £600 (£500 + VAT @20%)
Outside London or overseas £600 (£500 + VAT @20%) plus standard travel and accommodation
|Bespoke seminars||London venues £900 (£750 + VAT @20%)
Outside London or overseas £900 (£750 + VAT @20%) plus standard travel and accommodation
|Graduate Agency training seminars (open to advertising agencies only)||Free to advertising agencies|
2. Groups and discountsWe offer a discount for group bookings attending Advice:am seminars: four or more delegates from a single organisation receive 25% off. All delegates must be attending the same event.
3. Travel and accommodationWhere travel and accommodation is necessary, this must be paid for by the event organisers.
London refers to zones 1-4.
4. Overseas visitors and visasWe do not provide any assistance for visa applications. These must be arranged independently. We do not provide travel or accommodation support.
5. Booking and payment5.1 Online payments: online payment is only available for Advice:am and Insider’s Guide seminars. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
5.2 Invoices: if you are unable to pay online for an Advice:am or Insider’s Guide seminar, then you may request an invoice using our invoice request form
All other speaker/event fees must be paid by invoice. We do not have the facility to take credit / debit card payments over the phone. We will issue an invoice when we make arrangements to meet your request.
5.3 All seminar/speaker and event fees must be paid in full prior to date of event.
5.4 Confirmation of booking and payment will be made via email.
5.5 For Advice:am seminars, if you have still not received confirmation of your booking the day before the event you should call 020 7492 2126 to confirm your place.
6. Cancellations6.1 All cancellations must be made in writing (email, letter or fax).
6.2 If a booking is cancelled within 14 days of the event, the fee will be payable in full and not refundable.
6.3 Cancellations made in writing more than 14 days before the event will receive a refund minus 15% for administration.
6.4 The ASA reserves the right to cancel, alter or reschedule any event. Should this occur you will be offered a full refund of your fee.