How long do I have access?
Is this module CPD accredited?
How much does it cost?
Yes. This module provides 1 CPD hours
£60.00 (incl. VAT)
The course is broken down as follows:
- Overview of advertising regulation: Overview of key promotions rules, including availability, terms & conditions, and abuse.
- Overview of advertising regulation: How advertising self-regulation works, the separate roles of the ASA and CAP and what happens if someone complains about your ad.
- Overview of the rules: An overview of the advertising rules for broadcast and non-broadcast media.
This course concludes with an assessment, and on passing a personalised certificate for your records.
- Engaging content: Interactive courses, with examples of real-life rulings to explain how the rules are applied in practice, and in turn help you safeguard your brand.
- Flexible: Learn where you want, when you want, and at your own pace. You will also have access to the module for six months meaning you can dip in and out of the module.
- Cost-effective: We offer a tiered pricing system, with savings available on multiple purchases, making CAP eLearning an excellent choice for training large teams.
- Misleading Advertising Part One
- Misleading Advertising Part Two
- Misleading Advertising Part Three
- Promotional Marketing
The content of this module was created by experts from CAP. The team is knowledgeable and experienced, so you can be sure the module is packed full of important information, a challenging assessment, and hints and tips on how to stay on the right side of the rules.
CAP eLearning contributes to your continuing professional development (CPD). This module will provide you with 1 CPD hours.
If you are buying five or more of any of our modules, and or/you intend to have five or more users, you can save on the price per module. See our tiered pricing structure to find out more.