|How long do I have access?
|Is the module CPD accredited?
|How much does it cost?
|Yes. This module provides 2 CPD hours
|£60 (incl. VAT)
Around 70% of cases dealt with by the ASA relate to advertising that is perceived as misleading.
Our three part Misleading Advertising series covers specific areas of the UK Advertising Rules to help you avoid creating ads that could inadvertently mislead your customers, and create campaigns that stick to the rules.
The course is broken down as follows:
- Non optional fees: Learn the specific types of fees and how they should be presented in your ads.
- ‘Up to’ and ‘from’ price claims: This section will explain what to consider when making such claims.
- Free: Learn what we consider consumers understand by the term ‘free’ and the rules on making these claims.
- Free trials: In this section, we'll have a look at what can be referred to as a free trial and the types of information ads must include when advertising subscription offers.
- Making savings claims: In this section, we focus on comparing prices and claiming that savings can be made.
- Availability: This section looks at the steps marketers should take to ensure consumers aren't misled over the availability of a product or an offer.
This course concludes with an assessment, and on passing a personalised certificate for your records.
- Engaging content: Interactive courses, with examples of real-life rulings to explain how the rules are applied in practice, and in turn help you safeguard your brand.
- Flexible: Learn where you want, when you want, and at your own pace. You will also have access to the module for six months meaning you can dip in and out of the module.
- Cost-effective: We offer a tiered pricing system, with savings available on multiple purchases, making CAP eLearning an excellent choice for training large teams.
The content of this module was created by experts from CAP. The team is knowledgeable and experienced, so you can be sure the module is packed full of important information, a challenging assessment, and hints and tips on how to stay on the right side of the rules.
CAP eLearning contributes to your continuing professional development (CPD). This module will provide you with 2 CPD hours.
If you are buying five or more of any of our modules, and or/you intend to have five or more users, you can save on the price per module. See our tiered pricing structure to find out more.