|How long do I have access?
|Is the module CPD accredited?
|How much does it cost?
|Yes. This module provides 2 CPD hours
|£60 (incl. VAT)
Around 70% of cases dealt with by the ASA relate to advertising that is perceived as misleading.
Our three part Misleading Advertising series covers specific areas of the UK Advertising Rules to help you avoid creating ads that could inadvertently mislead your customers, and create campaigns that stick to the rules.
The course is broken down as follows:
- The average consumer: The first section of the module explores the factors we consider making assessments and how consumers may interpret claims.
- Types of claims: In this section we explain the difference between puffery and objective claims.
- Substantiation: Understand the importance of having the evidence to back up your claims.
- Material information: This section explains what constitutes as material information and when it should be included.
- Qualifications: Learn how to make sure any qualifications are clear.
- Exaggeration: Finally, we use illustrate what you can and can’t say when talking about the efficacy of your product or service.
This course concludes with an assessment, and on passing a personalised certificate for your records.
- Engaging content: Interactive courses, with examples of real-life rulings to explain how the rules are applied in practice, and in turn help you safeguard your brand.
- Flexible: Learn where you want, when you want, and at your own pace. You will also have access to the module for six months meaning you can dip in and out of the module.
- Cost-effective: We offer a tiered pricing system, with savings available on multiple purchases, making CAP eLearning an excellent choice for training large teams.
The content of this module was created by experts from CAP. The team is knowledgeable and experienced, so you can be sure the module is packed full of important information, a challenging assessment, and hints and tips on how to stay on the right side of the rules.
CAP eLearning contributes to your continuing professional development (CPD). This module will provide you with 2 CPD hours.
If you are buying five or more of any of our modules, and or/you intend to have five or more users, you can save on the price per module. See our tiered pricing structure to find out more.