20 July | 09:30 - 12:00
In recent times, social media has become a core medium for marketers to utilise for the purposes of advertising. Marketing communications on social media must be recognisable as such and must not mislead or offend consumers.
The seminar, delivered by ASA and CAP experts, will provide an in-depth look at the rules for social media advertising. Attendees will benefit from hearing a range of real-life case studies to help understand the rules further and ensure their marketing communications on social media are recognisable.
By attending, delegates will:
- Receive an overview of ad regulation and how the ASA and CAP work
- Understand what is in the ASA's remit on social media
- Fully understand how to make marketing communications identifiable
- Receive guidance on how to conduct a social media promotion
- Hear a series of real-life case studies and example ASA rulings to help illustrate the rules
- Gain access to resources that will help with compliance in the future
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with ASA/CAP experts
The event will be of benefit if you:
- Work for an agency who create social media ads
- Work in a legal or compliance function that is responsible for ensuring that social media ads are compliant
- Work in marketing, communications, advertising, product management, account management or sales for an organisation that uses social media for advertising
When paying online, cost per delegate is £204 (£170 + VAT); we accept all major credit and debit cards.
When paying by invoice, cost per delegate is £240 (£200 + VAT); the additional charge is to cover administrative tasks.
We offer a 25% off discount for group bookings of four or more delegates; enter the code: "group25" during the booking process to receive the discount.
"Social media advertising can be a minefield. Before, I was reluctant to use social media advertising but after this course I feel I have a clearer understanding and am far more confident. Thank you!"
Marketing Manager, Personal Group
"Very informative and clear. Enjoyed the session and am leaving having learned something new."
Social Media Coordinator, Iceland Foods
"Very good seminar. Highly informative and very well run."
Digital Marketing Manager, Sporting Index
Training and Events
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org