Our standalone presentation for students and teachers, provides an overview of the role and purpose of the ASA and CAP and includes some examples of ASA rulings.
It can be used as a standalone resource to customise and develop lesson plans, or as additional support material to the activities in Ad:Check.
The presentation covers:
- Who regulates UK advertising?
- Why is advertising regulated?
- What does the ASA regulate?
- How are ads regulated?
- Complaints about advertising
- Advertising and young people