Our stakeholder engagement programme is designed to help us develop better relationships with the key organisations we come into contact with (advertisers, trade bodies, consumer and pressure groups, regulatory partners and media owners). The aim is to improve communication and increase mutual understanding.
Those who participate in the programme will be allotted a dedicated Manager and, while the programme is tailored to individual needs, it will include an opportunity to participate in an annual review of your dealings with the ASA and a point of ongoing access to us, when needed. Please note that your relationship with this manager and participation in the programme won’t replicate or replace the contact you have with other ASA employees on regulatory or other matters.
The benefits of joining the programme include:
- Increasing the collaborative nature of our dealings
- A central point of contact for issues that go beyond individual or one–off regulatory matters
- Building trust
- Providing us with better understanding of your needs
- Providing you with a better understanding of our needs and requirements
- More responsive customer service
- Tailored access to training and advice on the Advertising Codes
Because of the resource intensive nature of the programme we can’t guarantee that we can accommodate all requests to participate, but if you are interested in participating and want to know more please do contact us here.